The continued health and safety of both our employees and those receiving care remains TEAM’s top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. In the interest of providing work-related information in a timely fashion to our clients, employees, and other partners, TEAM will regularly update this page with copies of emails we send about COVID-19. We also encourage employees and managers alike to familiarize yourselves with the best practices for staying safe from COVID-19 both personally and at your worksite, which can be found below.
TEAM fully supports all federal, state, and local orders that pertain to COVID-19 prevention. We also advise that all employees follow safety protocol set forth by the CDC and OSHA, including but not limited to:
- Refraining from work and contacting a medical professional if you have any symptoms of illness whatsoever
- Alerting both TEAM and your on-site manager to any potential COVID-19 exposure within 24 hours of learning you were exposed
- Frequent hand-washing and usage of hand sanitizer during your shift
- Wearing a mask at the worksite (regardless of vaccination status), as mask usage at work is still required by OSHA in all states
- Maintaining a clean work environment and washing/disinfecting regularly
- Keeping a distance of 6 feet or more from others at the worksite whenever possible, including minimizing time spent in crowded public places
Learn more about COVID-19:
OSHA – Guidance on mitigating and preventing the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace: https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/safework
CDC – General information about COVID-19, including updates and highlights for non-workplace concerns: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
If you have questions about anything related to COVID-19, please email [email protected] or call our main line at (619) 281-1100 to be connected with a member of our HR team for immediate assistance during business hours.
Employee Communications from TEAM regarding COVID-19:
Apr. 15, 2021- Notice to Employees
Feb. 8, 2021- Notice to Employees
Nov. 23, 2020- Notice to Employees
Sep. 8, 2020- Notice to Employees
Apr. 13, 2020 – Notice to Employees
Apr. 2, 2020 – Notice to Employees
Mar. 20, 2020 – Notice to Employees
Mar. 13, 2020- Notice to Employees
COVID-19 Employee Safety Quiz
Take TEAM’s COVID-19 Employee Safety Quiz to be entered for an opportunity to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
Manager/Concerned Party Communications from TEAM regarding COVID-19:
Apr. 15, 2021- Notice to Concerned Parties
Feb. 8, 2021- Notice to Concerned Parties
Nov. 23, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Sep. 8, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Apr. 13, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Apr. 2, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Mar. 20, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Mar. 20, 2020- Notice to California Concerned Parties
Mar. 13, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Questions about how to stay safe at work during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Call TEAM at 619.281.1100 or email [email protected] — we can help answer questions about policies particular to your work site, and help with any other employment-related questions you have.