In light of mounting COVID-19 concerns throughout the United States, we here at TEAM want to assure you that the health and safety of our employees remains, as always, a top priority. We’ve received a few questions about how TEAM can assist during this time, and we’ve prepared some relevant information and other tips that may be useful.
Both on and off the job, we also want to remind you to adhere to the CDC’s guidance for good hygiene and infection control practices, including:
- Staying home when sick or showing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Frequent handwashing (at least 20 seconds with soap and water), with hand sanitizer as a temporary measure if soap and water is unavailable
- Following respiratory etiquette (coughing and sneezing into an elbow, etc.)
- Encourage social distancing where appropriate and possible
- Maintaining a clean work environment and washing/disinfecting regularly.
- Discouraging use of sharing any personal items, work tools or equipment, etc.
Learn more about COVID-19:
Employee Communications from TEAM regarding COVID-19:
COVID-19 Employee Safety Quiz
Take TEAM’s COVID-19 Employee Safety Quiz to be entered for an opportunity to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
Manager/Concerned Party Communications from TEAM regarding COVID-19:
Apr. 13, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Apr. 2, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Mar. 20, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Mar. 20, 2020- Notice to California Concerned Parties
Mar. 13, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Sep. 8, 2020- Notice to Concerned Parties
Questions about how to stay safe at work during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Call TEAM at 619.281.1100 or email email@example.com — we can help answer questions about policies particular to your work site, and help with any other employment-related questions you have.